The article will discuss the disclosure of possible causes and solving the problem that arose in the operation of the Ariston washing machine due to error F 09. The error indicates a failure of the control module, which is responsible for selecting programs installed by the manufacturer. Below are the main points that will help you understand the causes of the breakdown and how to fix the F09 Ariston error.
On washing machines that do not have a display, when this problem occurs, the indicators will flash, as follows:
|Outdated 2000 model. An error is indicated by a repeating cycle — the on / off indicator blinks 9 times, a break with an interval of 10 seconds. and repeat. In this case, the selector knob will rotate clockwise with characteristic clicks.
|Models AVL, AVTL, AVSL
|The error is displayed by flashing on the first upper and lower buttons, which are responsible for additional functions (mainly these are the “Delay Timer” and “Extra Rinse” buttons.) And the indicator responsible for locking the door (“Key”) will flicker more intensively.
|Hotpoint-Ariston Low-End models (ARSL, ARXL, ARTL
|The fault is indicated by the blinking first and fourth indicators (Door Lock and Spin). Also, all indicators of additional functions can be constantly lit (the entire horizontal row)
|Hotpoint-Ariston Aqualtis machines
|Error F9 is reported by flashing the first and fourth temperature indicators (washing in cold water and 50 ° C).
Step 1: Reboot
If the problem lies in the failure of the control or display module, just unplug the washing machine from the outlet, wait a few minutes and connect the device to the network. There will be an ordinary reboot of the control module, and the problem will fix itself. Did not help? Checking the control module.See also - The washing machine washes longer than the allotted time — what to do?
Step 2. Checking the contacts of the control unit
- Removing the top cover
- Dismantle the front control panel.
- We visually look at all the contacts and connectors that connect the microcircuit to the control module. If a contact has come off somewhere, reinstall it.
Step 3. Checking the stabilizer U1, surge protector S1, capacitors
- Inspect all capacitors for swelling. In 90% of cases, this is the problem. Soldering and inserting a capacitor of the same capacity is not as difficult as it might seem.
- Check the reliability of the connection that leads to the surge protector S1, as well as soldering, it is advisable to ring everything with a multimeter.
- We check the stabilizer U1, coil, capacitor, fuse, i.e. all elements that are responsible for supplying voltage.
Faults requiring complex repair
- Wiring damage. You need to find where the wiring is damaged, solder or replace the cables with new ones. Independently, with a multimeter, you can ring each cable and wire for integrity. If a break is found, replace with a new one.
- Firmware (memory) failure of the control module — the master must reprogram the microcircuit.
- The display unit or one of the elements is broken. Each element is called, the faulty one is identified and replaced with a new one. Local repairs are not always possible, then the board changes completely.
- The control board burned out. Repair is sometimes possible, but often a replacement is made for a new one.
Try the simple repair steps yourself. In case of a complex repair, you will need knowledge of electronics and a soldering iron with a multimeter. If you can’t fix the problems yourself, contact any service center. The cost of such repairs varies from 1400 to 8500 rubles.
We hope our article helped you, support us with a comment or a repost on the social network.