After you have collected all the dirty things in the house, placed them in the drum, added detergent and conditioner, started the washing process and wait for the work to begin. However, the liquid does not enter the compartment and error 4E flaunts on the screen in the Samsung washing machine. Such an error can occur both at the beginning of the washing process, and at the time of the operation. It is not uncommon for an error to occur during the rinsing process.
Those models in which there is no display, error 4E in the Samsung washing machine occurs as follows: constantly burning temperature indicators. Among other things, an alarm occurs in the form of constantly flashing rinse and spin indicators. More information about the error signal values for machines without displays can be found on the manufacturer’s website or in the manual that was included with the washing machine.
Error code 4E in the Samsung washing machine displays a problem at the water intake stage. In the event that the Samsung washing machine does not produce a set of liquid within 2 minutes from the start, or if it could not collect the required amount for the entry level in 10 minutes, then the command device issues an alert and the operation is suspended or does not start at all.
We fix error 4E on our own
- The first step is to check the presence of water in the tap, as it could simply be turned off and because of this you get an error 4E in the Samsung washing machine.
- Then check the mechanism that regulates the process of supplying liquid, which can be closed and simply does not supply water to the washing machine.
- In the case of using an aquastop inlet hose, you need to make sure that it does not have any mechanical defects. It is possible that the hose was damaged, which resulted in blocking the flow of fluid into the machine. A signal element will help you make sure of this, which warns of a leak, if the system still works, then its color will change to red. In this case, you just simply need to replace the hose.
- Check the filter, made in the form of a small mesh, for blockages in it and clean it if necessary. It is designed to clean water from dirt particles, scale and broken pieces of rust in pipes. The filter is located at the junction of the hose and the machine, just before the inlet valve. You need to turn off the water supply to the machine, then unscrew the water supply hose and carefully remove the filter mesh using pliers. Then gently, using a small needle, clean and rinse it under strong pressure. The second solution to the problem is a solution of citric acid, in which it is necessary to place the filter for a period of 30 to 60 minutes, after which all the scale should dissolve and after washing, you will get a clean mesh.
- If the error code 4E in the Samsung washing machine occurs for the first time, you need to turn it off for up to 15 minutes, and then reconnect it. The command device may have failed, and a system reboot may be required to return to normal.
- You will need to check the serviceability of the cables and contact fields that go to the inlet valve that pumps liquid into the Samsung washing machine. They could move away or oxidize, to eliminate this malfunction, it is necessary to bring them to their original position or clean the contacts.
- If the E4 error in the Samsung washing machine manifests itself in the form of a set and instantaneous draining of water, you need to make sure that the drain is installed in the sewer in a quality and correct manner.
If, after carrying out all the above methods, the 4E error in the Samsung washing machine has not been eliminated, it is best for you to turn to professionals who can easily identify the causes and fix the problem.
See also - How to change the heating element in a Samsung washing machine
Malfunctions that require specialist intervention
Let’s talk about malfunctions that are very difficult to fix with your own hands and it is better to turn to specialists:
- The washing machine shows signs of inoperability, for example: water does not fill. This may be caused by a malfunction of the inlet valve, due to which the fluid supply is regulated. If it malfunctions, it does not open, and the water supply stops.
- During the washing or rinsing process, error 4E is generated — this may be caused by the inoperability of the command device, which is responsible for controlling the operation of the washing machine.
- After the start of the washing process, no water is supplied. This is due to the fact that the relay, which is designed to measure the water supply, is out of order. The most common reason for this is:
- his blockage;
- damage or disconnection of the relay during transportation or improper operation.
To eliminate error 4E, it is necessary to clean or replace the pressure switch pipe.
In this article, we examined the causes of the 4E error in the Samsung washing machine and the actions that must be taken if they occur. If you are not confident in your abilities, then we strongly do not recommend that you undertake repairs, and the best solution for you, in order not to damage anything else, is to contact specialists who know their business.