Most of the Kandy washing machines (Candy) have a program for identifying faults and errors, displaying them as codes on the display. Data Candy washing machine error codes will be deciphered in this article. This system is present only on machines with a display, because. others that don’t have it display errors differently.
With these encrypted codes containing the information needed to resolve the problem, the technician can quickly identify the problem and begin the repair process. However, in order to understand what the error is, you need to know the designation of these error codes. Below are the Candy washing machine error codes. Since errors are displayed differently in different models, we will divide them into subspecies.
ActivaSmart model errors
E01 — occurs when the Kandy washing machine door lock device malfunctions. If this error occurs, the door lock may malfunction, and the wiring and integrity of the electronic controller may also be broken.
E02 — occurs when there is a problem with water intake, i.e. water does not enter the cavity of the household unit or, on the contrary, exceeds its optimal amount. With this error, clogging or clogging of the filling valve, or even its failure, is possible. It is also possible that the level sensor and controller are faulty.
E03 — issued by the unit in the case when water is drained slowly or does not occur at all. This error occurs when the contacts and conductors of the drain pump are broken or broken. The water level sensor of the washing machine is damaged or out of order. It is also possible that the drain pipes and filters could be clogged.
E04 — consists in a malfunction of the filling valves, overfilling above the programmed preset water level in the tank. The signal comes from the level control relay that the tank is full and the machine stops. This problem is explained by the failure of the water level control controller, which is stuck in one position and the inlet valve lets water through.
E05 — the water does not heat up at all or very weakly. When error E05 occurs, there may be several reasons. First, the tubular electric heater fell into disrepair. Secondly, the temperature sensor is faulty. Thirdly, the water level controller refuses to work.
E07 — operation of the engine at high speeds, exceeding the allowable program. This error is caused by a breakdown of the tachometer and generator. With this breakdown, in any case, you need to check the motor winding and replace it if it is faulty.
E09 — the drive does not work or does not work as it should. When this error occurs, the motor power supply is replaced or the drive is rewound.
See also - Washing machine water supply solenoid valve — check and replace
Aquatic model errors
These models of Candy washing machines do not have a display as such. All codes with errors are given in the form of blinking indicators located on the control panels of these automatic machines. Blinking is built according to the Morse code type, it is necessary to carefully monitor the behavior of the indicator and count the blinks. These errors are listed below:
- The indicator lights up without blinking, without stopping — a malfunction of the control module or its violation.
- Flashes once — a malfunction of the washing machine door lock device, and the wiring and integrity of the electronic controller may also be broken.
- Flashes twice — water does not come or comes, but too slowly. It is necessary to check whether the water supply valve is closed, and also check the integrity of the water intake hose. Faulty water level sensor or its contacts.
- Flashes three times — there is water left in the machine after draining. Faulty drain pump, clogged filter or drain hose.
- Flashes four times — the tank is full. Occurs due to clogging of the filling valves, the level sensor is faulty or contacts.
- Flashes five times — the temperature sensor has shorted or the integrity of the wiring is broken.
- Flashes six times — the control module and memory are faulty.
- Flashes seven times – drive stop.
- Eight flashes — closed the tachometer or generator.
- Nine blinks — the triac of the electric drive is faulty.
- Twelve flashes — no signal between the control module and the indicator module. Contacts broken.
- Fourteen flashes — a malfunction of the control module, as well as a violation of the contacts.
- Fifteen flashes — a program failure.
- Sixteen — the closure of the tubular electric heater.
- Seventeen — an incorrect signal from the tachometer.
- Eighteen — a problem with the power grid.
All these Kandy washing machine error codes and repair instructions can also be found on the manufacturer’s website and in the technical documentation supplied with the kit. If you are not confident in your abilities, we recommend that you turn to specialists for help, they will diagnose and accurately determine the cause of the failure of the Kandy washing machine.