The popularity of Apple in the global market has led to an incredible number of fake devices by Chinese manufacturers. Initially, the latter had a lot of characteristic flaws that were easy to detect. In particular, a poor-quality image on the screen, a poorly assembled case that creaked when squeezed, and Chinese characters on the back. However, soon copies began to be made with better quality, and it became almost impossible to distinguish them from the original. There is no universal method for detecting fakes.there are only a few recommendations that will allow you not to make a mistake when buying a device.
- The first thing to consider before buying a new iPhone is frame. There should be no extra gaps on it, crackling and crunching are also not allowed.
- Besides device button (if it is in the model) should not “backlash”.
- Dye on the device without streaks, is not erased, and does not leave marks on the hands.
- Most counterfeit manufacturers install plastic case instead of aluminum. They can be distinguished by texture and characteristic sound, if you tap on it with your fingernail.
- Worthy of special attention inscriptions on the back cover. In the original models, they are applied evenly, clearly, the inscriptions are made without errors. The caption reads: iPhone, Designed by Apple in California, Assembled in China.
- The next stage of verification is software. The appearance of the main menu, even in fake models, can be visually similar to iOS. However, when you enter the AppStore application, any, even the highest quality fake, will transfer you to Google Play. Of course, you won’t find most of Apple’s branded apps and services there.
- iTunes can also be useful when checking the device. So, when pairing an original iPhone with iTunes on a computer, the latter should sync the device. However, if this did not happen, then most likely you have a fake in your hands.